Proclear 1 Day Multifocal
Proclear 1 day multifocal
Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
Provide clear vision at all distances
May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Focus Up Close, Far Away and In-Between
If you’re age of 40 to 45, you may have noticed that your vision is blurry when looking at objects up close. This condition is called “presbyopia” and it affects everyone.
With CooperVision Proclear® 1 day multifocal contact lenses, you can now enjoy the clear vision you need, whether you’re reading an email on your phone, working on your PC, or trying to read a billboard in the distance.
And since these are daily contact lenses, you’ll also have a fresh, new pair every day—definitely a bonus if you have itchy eyes with contacts due to allergies.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day multifocal lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
Ask your eye care professional about Proclear 1 day multifocal contact lenses.
Different patients. One Proclear
Treats both eyes separately while maintaining binocularity
- Utilises different powers in each eye to improve near vision while minimising distance vision compromises
- Sends separate uncompromised signals to each eye, allowing the brain to produce a purer image
- Maintains binocular summation in higher ADDs to provide better visual performance than monovision
- True multifocal lens design
Improves near vision without disturbing distance vision
- Ease of adaptation for lens wearers as they move through different stages of presbyopia
- Designed with a single power profile – Less compromised distance vision Lens design contributes to a simplified lens-fitting experience
- Reduces chair time and minimises follow-up visits
- Broad, efficient parameter range
- Fresh approach to meet the vision needs of the 1 day wearer
Material Comfilcon A
Replacement schedule Daily Wear
Oxygen transmissibility 28 Dk/t (at -3.00D)
Revenue carton size 30-day
Design Center-near Aspheric Design
Base curve 8.7
Sphere power Plano to -10.00D (0.50 steps after -6.00) +0.25 to +6.00 (0.25 steps)
Add power Designed with a Single Power Profile
Wearing schedule Daily wear
Handling Tint Light blue
(BC - 8.7, DIA 14.20)
Three easy steps to
buy your glasses:
Free Shipping where stated and applicable