Clariti 1 Day
New Daily Disposable Contact Lens: Clariti 1 Day
There is no denying that the contact lens world is all about daily disposable lenses, and with CooperVision's recent acquisition of Sauflon, they added a new option to their growing line of single wear lenses. The Clariti 1 Day lens is a silicone hydrogel single use lens that is available in spherical, astigmatism, and multifocal options. This marks the first ""family"" of silicone hydrogel daily use lenses to be available from any company.
At a Glance (Clariti 1 Day Spherical)
14.1 mm Diameter
+8.00 to -10.00 power availability
What Makes This Lens Different
Silicone hydrogel materials are the most breathable on the market, but they tend to have issues staying hydrated for many people. The Clariti 1 Day lens is formulated to offer that outstanding breathability that keeps eyes healthy, and also provide that all day comfort that contact lens wearers need.
Clariti 1 Day Dk/t (oxygen transmissibility):86
We know silicone hydrogel lenses offer superior oxygen levels to the corneal surface, but the hydrophobic (water repelling) silicone in the lenses can lead to end of day comfort and wetting issues. The solution is Clariti's ""AquaGen"" technology that alters the silicone polymers into becoming hydrophilic. This allows the tear film to better adhere to the surface of the lens and retain that natural moisture as the day progresses.
A more moisturized lens means a smoother surface for your eyelids as you blink across your contact lens throughout the day. Typically lenses with lower coefficients of friction are considered to be more comfortable due to this blinking issue. Graph from Sauflon
Other comfort perks include a a lower modulus lens material (a softer, more flexible feel to the lens) and higher water content than any other silicone hydrogel daily disposable lens on the market today (Dailies Total 1 and Acuvue TruEye). The lens also boasts Class II UV blocking for added sun protection (98% of UVA and UVB rays blocked).
Take Home: A great lens for the price! If you are experiencing dryness, redness, or comfort issues this lens is worth exploring.
(BC - 8.6, DIA 14.10)
· Please double check your contact lenses' Sphere (Power) that you have ordered.
· Colour Lens orders will have additional wait time of 10 - 20 working days as it is made to order.
· Plus '+' power orders will have additional wait time of 10 - 20 working days as it is made to order.
· Toric lenses with Axis orders will have additional wait time of 10 - 20 working days as it is made to order.
· Our delivery time for USA will normally take from 5 - 10 working days. ( Due to recent increase in homeland security checks, delivery is expected to be 5-10 working days )
· Please note that some email program has a spam filter, add firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com to your address book or safe list to make sure that you receive the emails send by AALens.
· International shipping cost per item/quantity is USD 1.50
· Per Order Limit is USD 380.00
Three easy steps to
buy your glasses:
|Product Type||Daily lenses|